Yep, it’s that time of year again. Fancy winning a mouthwatering Lindt hamper filled to the brim with chocolates? I thought you would.
But first, a little Christmas DIY showing you how to make a Lindor chocolate wreath.
There’s no better way to welcome friends and family during the holidays than with this cheerful twist on the traditional Christmas wreath.
Materials you’ll need:
- LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles (we tied red ribbon on one end and used 20 truffles)
- 30-50cm wire wreath frame
- Floral tape (or hot glue gun)
- Foliage (Conifer & Holly works well)
- Ribbon bow
1. Gather all the materials and lay them out on a large, flat surface.
2. Assemble wreath by taking pieces of cut foliage (conifers work brilliantly well) and tying them with tape to the frame. Follow the natural curve of the branches.
3. Continue layering pieces in the same direction, taping tightly. Exposed wire will get covered as you go.
4. When you have come all the way around, simply tape ends tightly to one another. Cut tape and do a few extra twists to secure.
5. Cover any visible wire by using small stems. Add decorative elements, such as berries.
6. Place the Lindor truffles around the wreath and wire or glue gun in place. Add bow and secure with wire or glue gun.
WIN A LINDT BEAR & LINDOR CHRISTMAS HAMPER
To stand a chance of winning this delicious Lindt hamper, leave a comment below this post telling me the colour of the ribbon used in the DIY Christmas wreath (I’m making it really easy). Please ensure you include your email address (only I can see it) so I can contact you, should you be the winner. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 14 December.