If you want lashes that look fuller and thicker, opt for a volumising mascara.
- Maybelline the Rocket Volum’ Express, R120.95
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel, R385
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama, R335
If you want your lashes to look long and defined, choose a lengthening mascara.
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime, R139
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash, R134.95
- L’Oreal False Lash Wings, R189.95
You want an all-in-one formula that lengthens, volumizes, curls and treats lashes.
Try Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara, R195
You’re looking for a waterproof formula that won’t dry your lashes out and will actually condition them while you wear it.
Try Coverderm Perfect Lashes Longwearing mascara, R275
You need a treatment that minimizes breakage, conditions, fortifies, protects and revitalizes eyelashes.
Try PREVAGE Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum, R695
An eyelash curler and black eye pencil are mascaras best friends.
Curling the lashes prior to applying mascara gives the eyes an ‘open’ look and adds definition to the eyelashes. Eyeliner is great for giving the lashline a fuller and thicker appearance.
- MAC eyelash curler, R250
- L’Oreal Color Riche Le Kajal pencil, R129.95